top of page

Malabsorption Infusion

  • 45 min
  • 190 US dollars
  • 1330 Filer Ave E|Filer Avenue East

Service Description

The Gastrointestinal System (Gut) consists of the mouth, esophagus, stomach, pancreas, liver, gallbladder, small intestine, colon, and rectum. The gut’s primary function is the digestion, absorption of nutrients, and the excretion of waste. Did you know that 90% of the digestion and absorption of food occurs in the small intestine? The other 10% happens in the stomach and large intestine. The primary function of the small intestine is the absorption of nutrients and minerals from food. When you have small intestine dysfunction, you risk having issues such as Malabsorption Syndrome. Many things can affect the way we digest and absorb nutrients. Chronic pancreatitis, gastric bypass surgery, celiac disease, and overall low levels of certain digestive enzymes. Malabsorption can cause symptoms like gas, bloating, fatigue, weakness, and frequent diarrhea to name a few. Our infusion has B-complex, Amino Blend, Magnesium, Calcium, Vitamin C, and Glutathione that's placed directly into your bloodstream, bypassing the digestive tract, to help give your cells the fuel they need to work properly. By doing this infusion, we bypass the digestive system allowing you to feel the effect of the fluids, electrolytes, and vitamins more quickly. Most people benefit from 100% absorption with the body excreting what you don’t need through your urine. Book with us now and start feeling better today!


Contact Details

  • 1330 Filer Avenue East, Twin Falls, ID, USA

    208-358-5460

    gemstateinfusion@gmail.com

  • 1330 Filer Avenue East, Twin Falls, ID, USA

    208-358-5460

    gemstateinfusion@gmail.com


Service Page: Bookings Service Page
bottom of page